The purpose of this training support is to help the researcher to feel confortable as a reader and author of academic publications
This training tool is based on:
1. the concept of information literacy
2. all scientific communication processes
- what is academic literature?
- what is open access?
- how to search and organize documents?
- how to cite right and avoid plagiarism?
- how to write a paper?
The cited sources
- How To Write a Scientific Paper – A General Guide (Resaerch4Life)
- Strategies for Effective Writing (Research4Life)
- COPE – Core practices
- Scientific Writing (Resear4Life)
- Ten Simple Rules for Getting Published (PlosOne)
- Ten Simple (Empirical) Rules for Writing Science (PlosOne)
- Ten simple rules for structuring papers (PlosOne)
- EASE Toolkit for Authors (European Association of Science Editors)
- Links about Open Access
Usefull links to :
(note that these lists are in french but the linked sites are mainly in english. Don’t hesitate to use translate tools to help)