This page is the only one English page on the site. It serves as a support for English-language training courses (including the training held in Hanoi in December 2017).
It contains the program, the slides, links to cited documents and the exercises. Do not hesitate to look for and read other pages of the site infolit.be although they are in French (if necessary, use an automatic translator)….
(click to maximize)
(click to open)
The cited sources
- How To Write a Scientific Paper – A General Guide (Resaerch4Life)
- Strategies for Effective Writing (Research4Life)
- COPE – Core practices
- Scientific Writing (Resear4Life)
- Ten Simple Rules for Getting Published (PlosOne)
- Ten Simple (Empirical) Rules for Writing Science (PlosOne)
- Ten simple rules for structuring papers (PlosOne)
- EASE Toolkit for Authors (European Association of Science Editors)
- Informations about Open Access
Links to :
(note that these lists are in french but the linked sites are mainly in english. Don’t hesitate to use translate tools to help)